Neetu Singh and Rishi Kapoor, who fell in love when the actress was just 14, tied the knot in 1980. They had a lovely marriage that lasted until rishi's demise, in 2020. Together, they have two children - famous actor Ranbir Kapoor and fashion designer Riddhima Kapoor Sahni.
On Neetu's birthday, here are some of the best movies that the couple have starred in:
1. Do Dooni Chaar: This is a family comedy drama film. The film is about a middle-class school teacher who tries to keep his wife and children happy during difficult times.
2. Besharam: In the film packed with action and comedy, Rishi Kapoor plays the role of Inspector Chulbul Chautala and Neetu plays his wife, Head Constable Bulbul Chautala.
3. Love Aaj Kal: This is a romantic film that portrays the feeling of pure love which never changes, although the perspective of realising one's soulmate has changed over time. Rishi Kapoor plays the role of older Veer Singh Panesar and Neetu Singh appears in a cameo appearance.
4. Kabhi Kabhie: It is a musical romantic drama film. The movie is a love story of generations and how a chain of events brings together old lovers as friends.
5. Zehreela Insaan: The film itself did not do well at the box office, but the song 'O Hansini' gained popularity.
6. Zinda Dil: Rishi Kapoor plays the role of twins in this film and his love interest is played by the beautiful Neetu Singh.