Thus, let’s see what happened on Day 2 in the Bigg Boss 11 house –
- Day 2 again started with Shilpa Shinde, the arch-enemy of Vikas Gupta. She was heard discussing Vikas’s effeminate body language with another housemate Zubair Khan. She was also heard saying that his hand moves seem feminine while talking with others.
- The second day itself brought surprise to the gharwales as Bigg Boss told them to nominate each other by stamping on the faces. However, after the nomination process, rapper Akash gathered housemates and passed his judgments about each and every housemate. Interestingly, his thoughts seemed to be hurtful as he called Priyank cute but boring, Benafsha was branded fake. Moreover, he asked Vikas who he thought he was. While Vikas nodded his head then, he later gave Akash a piece of his mind in his own way.
- Further, frustrated Vikas questioned Akash about why it was so weird that he has embraced the feminine side of himself. Being feminine is considered weak and looked down upon? Will he consider his mother or grandmother weak because they are women?
- Later Vikas scolded him for his behaviour and told him that everyone in the house has worked very hard to reach on such positions. Vikas shouted at Akash and told him that he doesn’t have any right to pass judgments about anyone. He seemed particularly bothered how Akash is always in the mood to take off his clothes and show off his ‘ugly’ body and screaming even when his shallow voice cannot support it.
- After their heated argument, Vikas tells Akash that he will thank him one day for showing him the right path and asked him why he was so interested in his sexuality. The two finally makeup and things begin to seem calm.
- Shockingly, calm Jyoti Kumari seemed furious during the nomination process. In the end, gharwale nominated Hina Khan, Zubair Khan, Jyoti Kumari and Shilpa Shinde. However, Bigg Boss came up with another twist as they gave the right to padosis to save one nominated contestant and nominate two contestants from the house who will directly be nominated for the week. In the end, padosis nominated Arshi Khan and Bandgi Kalra and saved Hina Khan. Finally, the contestants who have been nominated are Jyoti Kumari, Shilpa Shinde, Zubair Khan, Arshi Khan and Bandgi Kalra.
- After nominations, Jyoti and Benafsha got into a heated argument, with Benafsha loudly arguing that Jyoti should be thankful of being taught the right things in the house.
- Meanwhile, in their separate room, the ‘padosis’ Mehjabi was seen talking about Jyoti’s behaviour, and how she was targetted by the other housemates. Along with Luv, she has announced herself as the biggest plotter in the padosi team.
Watch Bigg Boss 11 at 10:30 pm on weekdays on Colors. Stay tuned for more updates.