State Bank of India (SBI) has announced 2000 vacancies for the post of probationary officers. The recruitment process for SBI PO application started today on the official website of SBI. The detailed advertisement for the recruitment is released on the official website of SBI. Candidates can visit the official website of SBI i.e. www.sbi.co.in/careers to know more information regarding the recruitment.
SBI PO 2019: Important dates
Opening date of application: April 2
Last date to apply: April 22, 2019
Downloading call letter for online Preliminary Examination: 3rd week of May 2019
Online Preliminary exam: 8th, 9th, 16th, and 16th June 2019
Result of SBI PO Prelim Exam 2019: 1st week of July 2019
Online Main exam: July 20, 2019
The application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 750 and for all other categories is Rs.125.
No of Vacancies Category-wise
SC: 300 Posts
ST: 150 Posts
OBC: 540 Posts
EWS: 200 Posts
General: 810 Posts
Below are the steps to apply for the exam.
- Go to the official website of SBI which is www.sbi.co.in/careers/.
- Click on the official notification for the SBI PO Exam. It will be present on the top right corner.
- Now click on link that says, “Click here for New Registration”.
- Register for the exam with your basic information like name, mobile number and email id.
- After successful registration, your will get your registration id and password on the email and mobile number your entered during registration,.
- Login suing your id and password. Enter all the necessary information and upload your signature and photograph.
- Enter all details carefully in the application form.
- Pay the application fee. After successful payment of fee, your will get an e-receipt. Download the e-receipt for future reference.