BSE Odisha Result 2019 Class 10 results has been released today (May 21) by Board of Secondary Education (BSE) Odisha. (BSE) Odisha has released BSE Odisha Result 2019 for class 10 board examinations on their official websites bseodisha.ac.in and orissaresults.nic.in. Once the results are released, students can check these websites to know their results.
Here are the steps to check BSE Odisha Class 10 results
- Visit the official website: bseodisha.ac.in and orissaresults.nic.in.
- Click on the link ‘BSE Class 10th Results 2019’.
- Enter your name and roll number and click on the ‘Submit’.
- Your results will appear. Download and take a printout of your results for future use.
- To check results through SMS, students should send Result(space)Roll number or 10(space) roll number and send it to 56263.
The results were earlier delayed due to aftermath of Cyclone Fani. More than five lakh students had appeared for the exam this year. The exam were conducted from February 23 to March 8, 2019. Here are the steps to check BSE Class 10 result 2019.