Maharashtra HSC Result 2022: Drop In Pass Percentage this year

Staff ReporterUpdated: Wednesday, June 08, 2022, 11:53 AM IST
article-image
Maharashtra HSC Result 2022: Drop In Pass Percentage this year | IStock images

The Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education's Maharashtra HSC Result 2022, 94.22 percent of students in the Arts, Science, and Commerce streams passed the exam. At 1 p.m., the MSBSHSE Class 12 result link will be activated.

This year, a total of 94.22 percent of pupils passed the HSC, Class 12 exam. The pass rate decreased by 5.41 percent from the previous year. The overall pass rate for the HSC exam was 99.63 percent last year.

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. To receive it on Telegram, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

RECENT STORIES

Daily Horoscope for Thursday, June 30, 2022, for all zodiac signs by astrologer Vinayak Vishwas...

Daily Horoscope for Thursday, June 30, 2022, for all zodiac signs by astrologer Vinayak Vishwas...

Outgoing top cop Sanjay Pandey unveils his dream for Mumbai's elderly

Outgoing top cop Sanjay Pandey unveils his dream for Mumbai's elderly

Vivek Phansalkar appointed as police commissioner of Mumbai

Vivek Phansalkar appointed as police commissioner of Mumbai

Without warrant, Gujarat cops land at Teesta’s house for search

Without warrant, Gujarat cops land
at Teesta’s house for search

Vice-President election to be held on August 6

Vice-President election to be held on August 6