Advertisement

CMCM

Updated on: Thursday, May 30, 2019, 07:23 AM IST

Ujjain: Villager consumes poison at police station

Advertisement

Ujjain: A villager swallowed poison at the Chimanganj Mandi police station on Thursday after a tiff with his wife. The couple arrived at the police station to lodge complaints against each other when Lalu (50), swallowed the poisonous substance. The police admitted him to the hospital where he was reported to be under treatment.

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

Published on: Friday, April 21, 2017, 06:50 AM IST
Advertisement