Do you need more time? No matter who you are, you probably don’t have enough of it. Time is a limited resource and it’s constantly on the run. You can’t stop using it and you can’t find more of it, but you need it to do absolutely everything. From scheduling meetings to fulfilling orders, time is behind every aspect of running a business and you can’t afford to manage it poorly. Here are few time management apps to help you free up your schedule, find time for your personal life, and focus on getting your work done.
Clara is an artificially intelligent email app that schedules and coordinates your meetings. Booking meetings is tough work—finding free time in your own schedule is hard enough, but coordinating with someone else’s schedule is even worse. Clara takes the legwork out of setting up meetings by automatically handling the tedious back-and-forth emails that you sink time into every day. Simply CC Clara on any email and it’ll start the process of setting up a meeting right away.
- Clara is a reliable way to free up your inbox and help you spend less time sending email.
- Clara lets you focus on getting stuff done instead of worrying about your schedule.
- Clara feels like a real person with natural language capabilities that won’t confuse recipients.
Trello is a flexible project management web application that lets you easily sort through your tasks and collaborate with your teammates.Instead of getting lost in a mess of emails and Slack messages, Trello visualizes your projects as lists pinned to digital bulletin boards. Each list is made up of individual posts called cards. They can represent anything from tasks to ideas to goals. Team members can add comments, attachments, checklists, and custom labels to cards, keeping everyone on the same page.Whether you’re looking for a way to track the progress of big projects or organize your latest brainstorming session, Trello can be customized to fit your team.
- Trello is fully customizable. Every business is different and Trello adapts to your needs, whatever they may be.
- Trello keeps you organized by consolidating all of your projects and team communication into a single environment.
- Trello makes every project easy to follow and lets your digest entire workflows at a glance.
Pocket is a bookmarking app that lets you save articles to read later.Even on your most productive days, it’s easy to be thrown completely off track by one fascinating piece of content. Pocket lets you save everything that looks interesting in one place, so that you can read it later and get your work out of the way first.Pocket works with over 1500 different apps, so no matter where you find it, you’ll be able to save it for later.Pocket is available for Android and iOS.
- Pocket stops you from getting distracted by giving you the option to save what you’re looking at for later and make the most of your time.
- Pocket helps you organize your day and separate work time from learning time.
- Pocket makes it easy to discover new content, so when you do finally decide to dive in, you’ll have no shortage of reading material.
– Compiled by Ankita Das