Indore : Fire broke out in a timber shop located in Guru Nanak Timber Market late on Monday night. It took nearly five hours for the fire brigade to douse the fire but by that time most of material in the shop was gutted.
According to the Fire Brigade, fire broke out in Lucky Wood Centre located in GNT Market around 1.30 am due to a short circuit. Due to the inflammable nature of the wood, the fire spread quickly and the area was filled with thick smoke.
Fire fighters arrived on the scene immediately and began dousing the fire. It took five hours and 25 water tankers to douse the fire but by that time most of the raw material and finished goods in the shop were gutted.