Prime Minister Narendra Modi is trending yet again, with the hashtag #ModionZee. During the ‘interview’ to a leading channel, Modi said that he sees himself as one more common man, who is giving his all for the country. Well, while that remains debatable, Modiji comparing himself to the everyday man, made we wonder whether he too has to do things that the common man is having to do particular since his party came to power.
So, here is a list of 10 queries I would like to ask PM Modi. The questions may seem baseless, and some may not even apply to the man in question. Still, at the risk of sounding foolish, I would like to know answers to the following from Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Have you linked your Aadhaar card to your bank accounts?
- Have you linked your Aadhaar card to your SIM cards?
- Did you login and check whether your PAN is active for not?
- Was your PAN among the many that was deactivated mistakenly?
- Do you get messages on your phone everyday which read, Bharat Sarkar ka Aadesh 31 March 2018 ke pehle apna mobile no. AADHAR se jode?
- Did you stand in queue to exchange Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes post demonetisation?
- Did you wait in queue to withdraw money post demonetisation and return empty handed as the ATM had run out of cash?
- After waiting for hours to withdraw money post demonetisation, were you turned back by your own bank who told you that they don’t have money?
- Have you given up your LPG subsidy?