One of the multi-talented actresses of Bollywood, Taapsee Pannu turns 30 today. The actress has always been known for her powerful performances in Bollywood such as Pink, Ghazi Attack, and Naam Shabana. The 30-year-old actress was born and brought up in New Delhi. She has acted in the films of Kollywood as well as Bollywood.
Earlier, the actress was only considered as the showcase of the film in which she can only be seen romancing with the actor. However, Taapsee didn’t lose her hopes and take a challenge to do powerful roles in the film industry. She is truly an inspiration for the women as well as the aspiring actresses of the world.
However, the actress has always been overshadowed in this glamorous world. Thus people couldn’t find some facts about her life that they must know.
Hence, we are presenting some unknown facts about inspiring Taapsee that you must not know about her –
- Taapsee considers herself as a careless brat in childhood. In today’s time, where kids don’t love to go to school, Taapsee was a different child in her childhood. She loved to go to school and was always loved to be active in extra-curricular activities.
- Many of us don’t know that Taapsee’s nickname is ‘Maggie’. The actress looks adorable and beautiful in her curly hairs. Thus, this could be the reason for naming her, Maggie.
- We have seen Taapsee doing action sequence in the film like Ghazi Attack and Naam Shabana, but you will be shocked to know that she is a professional dancer. Taapsee started learning Kathak and Bharatanatyam since fourth grade. She took the dance seriously and won several inter-college dance competitions. Isn’t that interesting?
- Usually, people think that if a girl is beautiful then she might have fewer brains. However, Taapsee is the combination of both. She is not even well-versed in acting and dancing but also she is a scholar in her academics as well. Taapsee had secured 90% in 12th standard and pursued engineering at GTBIT College. She even had future plans to pursue an MBA and also cleared entrance exam with a CAT score of 88%. Kudos Taapsee!
- Taapsee made her debut in the industry as a participant on Channel V Get Gorgeous pageant. According to her, she filled the form casually and attached few of her candid pictures. Getting selected and becoming a recognisable face came to her as a surprise package.
- During college days, she has also done some modelling assignments and ads for the brands like Reliance, PVR, Pantaloons, etc. The beautiful diva of Bollywood had also participated in Miss India 2008 pageant and won the titles of Pantaloons Femina Miss Fresh Face and also Safi Femina Miss Beautiful Skin.
- In Pink, she played the role of a molestation victim. In an interview, she had spoken about being eve-teased in real life, while she was in Delhi. The Pink actress used to travel in DTC buses while going to college and was touched at the wrong place during that time.
- Many of us don’t know that Taapsee is an entrepreneur as well. Yes, she has a keen interest in event management. She also runs an event company ‘The Wedding Factory’ which organises events and weddings. She runs the company along with her two partners Farah Parvaresh and her sister, Shagun Pannu.
- Taapsee doesn’t want a man who is powerful with money. She finds a dream man in a common man. Taapsee believes that there can only be one star in a relationship and that is her. She claims to never date a ‘star’ in future. Though she has once been in a relationship with a south Indian guy.
- Apart from dancing and acting, she is a solid squash player. Taapsee has an ability to defeat anyone in squash.
Well, Taapsee is not only typecast as a good actress but also she is nowadays also known for her sexy and hot appearances. The actress is applauded for her fashion sense as her fashionable avatar has always been captured by shutterbugs at various events. Moreover, the actress always shares her beautiful pictures on her Instagram account.
Here are Taapsee’s Hot Instagram Pics –
#Repost @perniaspopupshop (@get_repost) ・・・ ‘We have been shoving this issue under the carpet for way too long. We maybe 100 of years of away from bearing a direct brunt of climate change but people need to stop overlooking it as the need of the hour. Because we should do something about it while we have the opportunity before it escalates to a level where it can’t be controlled. ‘- @taapsee We are doing our bit, are you? Top by @platinoir Skirt by @urbanelabel Photography by @keegancrasto Make up by NICKY RAJANI Hair by @kromakaysalon #julyissue #theearthissue #taapseepannu #readnow #climate #indianfashion #magazine #indiandesigners #shopnow #happyshopping #perniaspopupshop
Taapsee will be next seen in Varun Dhawan and Jacqueline Fernandez starrer Judwaa 2 which directed by David Dhawan. The birthday girl is all set to create magic on the silver screen.
Way to go Taapsee!