Gurugram, A police officer was suspended on Monday for using force against journalists covering a protest outside the Ryan International School here over the murder of a seven-year-old student, authorities said. “Inspector Arun Kumar, chief of Sohna police station has been suspended with immediate effect for his lapse in duties,” a senior official said.
At least 50 people, including nine scribes and photo journalists, were injured on Sunday when police baton-charged the group of protesters outside the school building located in Bhondsi on Sohna road. A liquor vend near the school was also set on fire.
Former Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda had visited the injured journalists at a hospital here later on Sunday. Angry protesters have staged demonstrations outside the school located in Bhondsi on Sohna road since the victim, Pradhuman, was found with his throat slit inside a school washroom in the morning of September 8.
- Ryan international school
- rape in delhi
- Ryan international murder case
- child murdered in school campus
- inspector suspended for lathi charge on media
- journalist lathi charged
- Lathi Charge
- officer suspended for lathi charge on journalists
- parents protesting near school lathi charged
- police officer suspended for lathi charge on media
- minor raped in school
- minor school girl raped in delhi school
- rape in school
- rape in school premises