Railway Recruitment Board has resumed conducting the examination for the group D posts after taking a short break. This time the difficulty level of the RRB exams were moderate. The test consists of 4 sections that is Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, and General Awareness.
Questions asked in Group D Exam
These questions have been submitted by the candidates who’ve attempted the Railway Group D Examination.
1. Who is the Chief Minister of Goa?
Manohar Gopalkrishna Prabhu Parrikar
2. Who is the CEO of Adobe?
3. Who is the director of Bareli ki barfi?
Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari
4. Satyagraha was started in
5. Who is the author of ‘Midnight Children’?
6. Sudhir Tripathi is the Chief Secretary of which state?
7. Who is the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh?
N. Chandrababu Naidu
8. Who is the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court?
9. What is the currency of Argentina?
10.Full Form of NITI?
The National Institution for Transforming India
11. The smallest bone in Human Body?
12. Jahangir was the son of?
13.Maximum number of WBC count
4,000 to 10,000
14. What is the rank of India in Test Cricket?
15. Sikha Tondon belongs to which sport?
16. Who won the Vijay Hazare Trophy 5 times?
17. What is the SI unit of power?
18. Which planet was named after the ‘Roman God Zeus’?
19. The Sun reaches its maximum angular distance from the equator at the
20. For an ideal gas, the interparticle interaction is
21. How many times in a day do the hands of a clock coincide with each other?
22.Complete the series 1,3,5,9,11,13,17,19,?
23.Complete the series 2460, 3570, 4680, ..?
24. If A and B work alternatively, A work for 40 days, B work for 20 days. If A start first then in how many days they will finish the work?
25. A product is sold at Rs 324 with a loss of 25%. What should be the selling price, such that if it gains 25%?
26. A person reduced his speed by 3/5th of his original speed, then he takes 20 more minutes to cover the same distance. What is the original time taken by him to cover the same distance?
27. What was the day on January 21, 1997?
28. Ram is Mohan’s brother. Sita is ram’s wife. Chanchal is Sita’s mother. Then how is ram related to Chanchal.
29. Where is sodium ideally stored?
We will also be able to predict a good score scenario for each section which will point out to a probable score ranging in the safe zone.