Mumbai: On Tuesday night, the makers of Padmaavat hosted a special screening in which the film’s lead actors Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, and Shahid Kapoor made their presence felt, and were looking happy.
After all the controversies and protests, Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s magnum opus Padmaavat going to hit theatres on January 25. At the film’s screening, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh arrived at the theatre together, holding hands.
The couple has not yet made any announcement in public, but if they are a couple, then they must be among the coolest in B-Town. At the premiere, Deepika looked gorgeous in a white anarkali attire while Ranveer was handsome in a white kurta and pyjama.
Also, Shahid and Mira Rajput twinned in black also walked in, hand in hand. The duo was accompanied by their family members and happily posed for pictures. Pankaj Kapur, Supriya Pathak, Ishan Khatter and Neelima Azeem were also present at the screening.
On the same day in morning, Deepika Padukone visited Siddhivinayak Temple in Mumbai to seek blessings of Lord Ganesha.
- Deepika Padukone
- Ranveer Singh
- Shahid kapoor
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Padmaavat movie
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali Padmaavat
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali film
- Padmaavat film
- Padmaavat ban on 25th jan
- Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh arrived hand in hand at Padmaavat premiere
- Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted walking hand in hand
- Deepika Padukone at Siddhivinayak
- Padmaavat Premiere
- Padmaavat special screening
- Shahid Kapoor at Padmaavat premiere