The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has declared the results for the entrance examination. The NIFT declared the declared the results on May 17. The candidates who had appeared for the NIFT Entrance Exam 2018 can check their results on the official website nift.ac.in.
Earlier, the result of the written test was declared on January 21. Moreover, every year thousands of students appear for the entrance examination of the renowned institute for admissions into various graduate and undergraduate courses. Courses offered in the undergraduate programmes are such as leather design, accessory design, textile design, knitwear design, fashion communication and fashion technology apparel production while for that in the Masters include a master of design, master of fashion management and master of fashion technology.
How to check NIFT Results 2018 for the entrance examination
- Log on to the official website of the Institute, https://nift.ac.in/
- Search for the link that read ‘Admission 2018- Final Result’ and click on the tab
- Candidates will be directed to a different window
- Here, enter your roll number, date of birth and application number and click on the submit button
- Your result will be displayed on the screen of your computer
- Download the NIFT Entrance 2018 Results and take a printout of the same for future reference