Tomorrow i.e. on November 11, Central and Harbour lines of Mumbai railways will conduct mega block for maintenance works. Due to this, many trains running on the routes will be affected. Western Line will not see any mega block tomorrow, as per the details given by the Railways. Here are the details regarding the November 11 mega block.
THANE – KALYAN (10.30 AM – 03.00 PM)
Central Railway will operated Mega Block on Main line on 11.11.2018 (Sunday Day time) for carrying out maintenance work. Details are here.
- Dn fast and semi – fast services leaving CSMT Mumbai from 09.25 am to 02.25 pm will halt at Ghatkopar, Vikhroli, Bhandup and Mulund stations in addition to their respective scheduled halts. Dn fast services beyond Thane will be diverted on Dn slow line between Thane and Kalyan halting at all stations and will arrive destination 20 minutes behind schedule.
- Up fast/Semi fast line services leaving Kalyan stations from 10.37 am to 02.31 pm will halt at Diva, Mulund, Bhandup, Vikhroli, Ghatkopar and Kurla stations in addition to their respective scheduled halts and will arrive destination 15 minutes behind schedule.
- All Dn and Up slow locals leaving/arriving CSMT from 11.00 am to 05.00 pm will arrive destination 10 minutes behind schedule.
NO DAY BLOCK only NIGHT BLOCK
KURLA – VASHI (1.30 AM – 06.00 AM)
Central Railway will operate Mega Block on Harbour line on 10/11.11.2018 (Saturday – Sunday night) for carrying out maintenance work. Details are following.
- Dn Harbour line services to Panvel/Belapur/Vashi leaving CSMT Mumbai from 04.32 am to 05.18 am and Up Harbour line services for CSMT leaving Vashi from 04.03 am, Belapur from 03.51 am, Panvel from 04.03 am upto Services leaving Panvel 05.17 am and Vashi 05.59 am will remain suspended.
- However special local trains will run on Vashi – Panvel sections during the block period.
- Harbour Line passengers are also permitted to travel via Trans-Harbour/Main Line during the block period.
NO MEGA BLOCK
Western Railway announced that there will be no Jumbo block on Western Railway suburban section of Mumbai on Sunday, 11th November, 2018.
Due to these blocks, suburban trains are likely to be more crowded than usual. Passengers are requested not to take any risks while travelling. They are also requested to avoid travelling on foot board, roof top of locals and not to board extremely over crowded trains. These maintenance MEGA BLOCK are essential for infrastructure upkeep and safety. Passengers are requested to bear with the Railway Administration fo the inconvenience caused.