Khargone: An eight-year-old girl died and four, out of five, of her family members are in a critical condition due to food poisoning at their home in Damkheda village of Bistan area on Tuesday afternoon.

Pramila, daugher of Kailash, was declared dead at the district hospital here, while remaining five members of her family were admitted and according to Dr Ravish Saraf the condition of four was critical.

According their relatives Bhuvan Singh and Gorelal, all the family members, barring one, had consumed tea following which they complained of feeling ill. When their condition starting worsening they were taken to the hospital on Tuesday night.

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in