Indore: A 6-year-old boy was electrocuted under Azad Nagar police station area on Wednesday. He was playing with other children when the accident occurred.
TI KL Dangi said that the deceased has been identified as Rohit Meena, a resident of Bheel Colony. Rohit was playing with other children near his house when he came in contact with an electric pole which had current and electrocuted. Children immediately informed his family members later he was taken to a hospital where he died during treatment. Rohit was a Class III student. Police are waiting for the autopsy report and started an investigation into the case.