Mumbai: Talking about the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena’s (MNS) demand to ban Pakistani artistes from working in India, actor Varun Dhawan says if governments feel that by banning actors they can stop terrorism, then they should do it.
“I follow the Indian government rules. Whatever government thinks needs to be done, I support that. I totally stand with government of India. If banning actors can stop terrorism, they should do it. But that is something government needs to decide first,” Varun said at the Night Life Convention Award on Monday.
Talking about the attacks, Varun said: “My heart goes out for those soldiers. It was a horrible attack on them.”
On film front, Varun is currently shooting for “Badrinath Ki Dulhania” with Alia Bhatt.
- Varun Dhawan
- Maharashtra Navnirman Sena
- Varun Dhawan new movie
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan
- Badrinath ki Dulhaniya
- Pakistani artist
- MNs against Pakistani actors and singers
- 48 hour dealine by MNS
- Night Life Convention Award
- Pakistani film and TV artistes
- Varun at Night Life Convention Award
- Varun Dhawan on MNS deadline