Holi is not just about drenching colours, the festival of colours is also about love, joy, happiness, and care. It is the festival where the atmosphere is filled with mischief, people immerse in colours and gorge on Holi special delicacies. In 2019, Holika Dahan will be celebrated on March 20 and Holi (Rangwali or Rang Panchami) on March 21. Holi is the perfect time to send warm wishes to your near and dear ones. We have compiled a list of wishes and images to share on SMS, WhatsApp, and Facebook.
- Celebrating the colours of our beautiful relationship,
I wish you and your family all the bright hues of life.
Have a colourful Holi!
- Life is full of colours,
Maybe this Holi adds even more colours to your life.
Wish you and your family a very Happy Holi!
- May your life be filled with colours of happiness, success, fun, and laughter.
- May all the colours of the rainbow bless your life.
- Sprinkle colours,
Gorge on gujiyas,
Dance on music.
Have a blast this Holi!
- Let this Holi take away all your worries and fill your life with all you wish for.
- HOLI stands for:
H – Happiness
O – Opulence
L – Love
I – Integrity
- Wishing you and your family a fabulous Holi.
May the festival bring excitement in your life.
- Burn all negativity and bring all positivity in life.
Celebrate this Holi with vibrant colours.
- Holi is the perfect day to strengthen the bond of every relationship and get closer.
Never let the chance waste in vain and enjoy the festival to its fullest!
- Brightest colours to smear each other,
Heart full of love to share,
Delicious food to eat,
And melodious songs to dance are the most profound ingredients of a perfect Holi.
- Happiness is when you see brightness even in darkness,
So keep walking with the colourful mind to bring out the best colours in you.
(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)