The doe-eyed girl-next-door you saw in Singham has disappeared. If you happen to see Kajal Aggarwal today, prepare to be stumped… writes Shubarna Mukerji Shu.
- I am a typical girl; I dress according to my mood and sometimes the occasion. Of course, I love to play dress-up every day. Given my line of work, I am expected to look good so I ensure that I am well turned out, as often as possible.
- If I am going out for a party, I would normally wear a short dress or a jumpsuit. If I am having dinner with friends, I normally pair my dark blue jeans with a flirty top.
- What I love most about us Indian women is that we are as comfortable in a sari as we are in minis.
- Personally, I mostly make it a point to mesh both the extremes together. I like to go really feminine at times or sometimes, I like to go completely androgynous with my dressing.
- I am someone who is extremely romantic at heart. For me, love and relationships cannot be something you talk about casually. There is nothing casual about matters of the heart. Some might say I am extremely idealistic in my notions about love, but I want a partner who has blind faith in me and vice versa. Someone who will put me before all his own, someone I want to consider first before my needs…
- I have to tell you, I have an extreme reaction towards anyone who holds very high expectations from a woman when it comes to her domestic skills. Why is it that house-keeping becomes only the woman’s responsibility and not the man’s? Given most women today are working women, why is man alone considered the breadwinner?
- I am really, really in love with the idea of falling in love but I need someone who agrees with me on all these aspects, someone who enjoys my mind as much as my body!
- Talking about body, I am like any other girl who wants what she doesn’t have… meaning, you will find me hoping and praying I wake up to a good hair day always. Of course, that’s not to be. I have natural curls, something most women would love but I am in love with my hair-straightener!