The holy month of Ramadan and the month long fasting ends today with the grand celebrations of Eid-al-Fitr also known as Ramzan Eid or Meethi Eid. It is believed that according to Islamic calendar Ramzan is the month when Allah presented Prophet Mohammad with the first verses of Quran and the gates of heaven are open in this month. Muslims around the globe celebrate the festival by fasting from sunrise to sunset in the name of Allah and also to promote the message of helping others and living a peaceful life. Celebrations include gorging on delicious food and wishing everyone ‘Eid Mubarak’ with a hug. As we celebrate the day, here are some SMS, WhatsApp messages, pictures and Facebook status to share with your family and friends.
- Your sincere prayers, your devotion, your faith in Allah, will make you a better human, to serve this society with wisdom and truth.
- Its more than just an Eid wish, more than a message too.
For it comes with warm and loving thoughts because it’s meant for you.
- May you find your peace and happiness for all the fast and prayers to Allah.
Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
- The new moon has been sighted and its the time to celebrate the end of Ramadan festival.
- May Allah always guide you all throughout your journey in life. I wish this Ramadan will infuse you with courage that will help you be triumphant over the adversities of life.
- May Allah bless you always, make your dreams come true and be with you now and always.
- Eid spreads the message of brotherhood and togetherness. May Allah bless you and bring happiness in Life.
Eid al-Fitr wishes to you and your Family!
- May god send his love like sunshine in his warm and gentle ways to fill every corner of your heart and fill your life with a lot of happiness like this EID.
Wishing you Eid Mubarak!
- May the day delight and the moments measure all the special joys for all of you to treasure.
May the year ahead be fruitful too, for your home and family and especially for you.
Eid Mubarak to you!
- Eid is upon us once again.
Doors open to everyone while perfume fills the air a time to see the ones we have not seen for a while with tables that have a space for all.
Love, hopes and dreams are shared being thankful for all that exists in our lives, being generous to the ones that need it having patience to withstand what life brings.