Diwali, the festival of lights symbolises the spiritual ‘victory of light over darkness, good over evil and knowledge over ignorance’. The festival is celebrated every year on the 13th lunar day of Krishna Paksha of the Hindu calendar month of Ashwin. In 2018, Diwali begins on October 5. The festival is celebrated with a lot of zeal and enthusiasm all around the globe. It is the perfect time to wish send warm wishes to your near and dear ones. We have compiled a list of wishes and images to share on SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook that can you can send them to your near and dear ones.
- With the gleam of diyas,
And the echo of the chants,
May happiness and contentment fill your life.
- May thousands of lamps light up your life,
With endless happiness, richness, health and wealth forever.
- May the light of the diyas guide you on the way to happiness and success.
Happy Diwali to you and your family!
- Wishing you a Happy Diwali glowing with peace, joy and prosperity.
- This Diwali, may you be blessed with:
Good Fortune – As long as Ganeshji’s trunk,
Wealth and Prosperity – As big as his stomach,
Happiness – As sweet as his ladoos and
Troubles – As Small As His Mouse.
- A festival full of sweet childhood memories,
A sky full of lights,
Mouth full of sweets,
And heart full of joy.
Wishing you a very Happy Diwali!
- I pray to Goddess Lakshmi,
To bring more Peace, Prosperity,
Contentment, Happiness, Wealth and Health in your life.
- Separated by distance,
Joined by hearts.
Sending you Diwali wishes,
From miles apart.
Have a happy and safe Diwali!
- On this auspicious occasion,
May joy, prosperity, and happiness
Illuminate your life and your home.
Wishing you a Happy Diwali 2018.
- May this Diwali bring you happiness and prosperity,
May Goddess Lakshmi bless you,
And give you strength to achieve success in whatever you do!
- May the joyous celebration of the divine festival
Fill your heart with
Never ending joy and happiness!
- Diwali brings happiness,
The joy, the hope,
The prosperity of life,
The festival of light,
Wish you all Happy Diwali!
- I am wishing you to have a great Diwali.
May you be blessed with joy, happiness, and peace.
- A festival full of childhood memories,
Sky full of fireworks,
Mouth full of sweets,
House full of diyas and heart full of joy.
Wishing you Happy Diwali