Bigg Boss 12 is now turning into the ring of war where many contestants have been showing their competitiveness to get a power of the house. After becoming captains of the house, Kriti and Roshmi start setting the new rules in the house which somehow affecting some contestants in the house.
So, let’s check out what exactly happened on day 5 in the Bigg Boss 12 house:
- With a dramatic end of first captaincy task in the house, all the contestants started blaming Dipika for not doing her task properly. Meanwhile, Romil and Deepak gossip about their further game plan in the house.
- At the beginning of day 5, Bigg Boss wakes up contestants with the song, ‘Hum Tum Ek Kamre Me Bandh Ho’, which indirectly indicates something going to happen in the house. Later, unhappy with captains, Khan sisters – Saba and Somi started plotting against Kriti and Roshmi.
- In the kitchen area, captain Kriti starts throwing tantrums and orders housemates to serve tea to her. This attitude didn’t go well with Srishty and Saba as the elder Khan sister got into a brawl with Kriti saying that this is not the way to talk to anybody. This effected Srishty so much that she got a little teary-eyed and indulged in a heart rendering conversation with Deepak and Urvashi.
- Later, Bigg Boss asks housemates to nominate one Jodi and one single contestant to go in the Kaalkothri as a punishment. Another round of indecisiveness and arguments prevailed in the house as the housemates couldn’t arrive at a logical conclusion. After the discussion, Karanvir Bohra, Romil Choudhary-Nirmal Singh modestly said they want to go to the kaalkothri.
- However, this turned out to be a big mistake for KV and Romil-Nirmal as Bigg Boss threw a big bomb on the trio and nominates them for the next week’s eviction. This made KV and Romil-Nirmal disappointed.
- Meanwhile, Deepak and Jasleen got into an argument over a disappointment between them. As per Jasleen, Deepak has not yet left their past brawl and discusses it with other housemates. On the other hand, deeply sad about being side-lined from the single contestants like Nehha, Dipika, Karanvir and Sreesanth, Srishty got emotional and breaks down into tears.
- From jail, Romil-Nirmal asks some things to provide them in the kaalkothari and Somi gives them too. However, after seeing this, captain Kriti gets angry and not allow her to give them extra things as per rules.