Thus, let’s see what happened on day 96 in the Bigg Boss 11 house –
- Later, Bigg Boss announces that the nominated contestants will get votes directly from their fans in the mall. After hearing this, Vikas Gupta and Hina Khan get excited as Vikas says that he has never experienced like celebs.
- However, Puneesh Sharma suggests Shilpa to speak in Marathi with her fans.
- Bigg Boss tells contestants that they have to be a part of the debate session in which the contestants tell each other why others do not deserve to stay in the house.
- Shockingly, Akash Dadlani blames Hina for playing dirty games in the tasks. However, Hina says she has given her 1000% during the tasks. Vikas also says that Hina lives in her own world.
- Moreover, Luv also blames Hina that she is upset because he didn’t take her side. Hina says she had to choose Vikas because his friend didn’t support her in the task. Hina and Luv get into an argument.
- Later, Vikas asks Luv and Hina to solve their disputes but Luv disagrees to do it. Thus, Vikas and Luv get into a heated argument in which Vikas says Luv is not loyal to his friends.
- After that, Vikas blames Shilpa for not getting involved in the task. But Shilpa defends herself by saying that she is playing alone from the starting of this show.
- Later, Bigg Boss calls nominated contestants out of the house. Contestants enter the mall and the crowd starts shouting their names.
- After appealing for votes, contestants get out of the mall due to security purpose.
- Contestants share their experiences of meeting their fans in the mall.
- Later, Akash asks Luv about Shilpa’s fans. Surprisingly, Luv tells Akash that Shilpa is going to win this show.
- Meanwhile, Shilpa makes fun of Hina. She shows how Hina was reacting in the mall.
- At the end of the day, Bigg Boss calls the nominated contestants in the confession room and asks them to open the box of results when he announces.
Watch Bigg Boss 11 on weekdays at 10:30 pm and don’t forget to watch Weekend Ka Vaar with Salman Khan, every weekend at 9 pm on Colors. Stay tuned for more updates.