Thus, let’s see what happened on day 86 in the Bigg Boss 11 house –
- Day 86 starts with Shilpa Shinde talking about Priyank Sharma. She says that Priyank thinks that he is going home this week. Meanwhile, Puneesh Sharma starts comparing Luv Tyagi and Priyank Sharma as both are nominated for this week’s eviction.
- Puneesh compares Luv and Priyank by calling them original and fake respectively.
- Moreover, Puneesh also thinks about Bandgi Kalra. He misses Bandgi and wants to give her a message about it. He also thinks of writing his feelings on his t-shirt.
- However, Shilpa takes this golden opportunity and pulls Puneesh’s leg. She says that Bandgi has forgotten about him and he is still in love with her.
- Later, Bigg Boss shows housemates a clip of Padosi house. Surprisingly, contestants see their families entering the Padosi house and get emotional.
- Shilpa’s brother, Hina Khan’s boyfriend Rocky, Puneesh’s dear friend Bandgi, Vikas Gupta’s mom, Akash Dadlani’s mom, Luv’s mom and finally Priyank’s mom enters the house.
- After entering the house, contestants start guessing about why their family members are visiting the house once again. On the other hand, families also start discussing about their dear ones, who are inside in the house.
- Later, Vikas reads the task in which contestants have to perform three tasks and their families have to assess them. In the first task, contestants have to cook food individually for their respective family members.
- After the first task, Shilpa wins the task and gets 60 votes.
- In the second task, contestants have to entertain their family members. As the task starts, everyone makes fun of each other.
- At the end of the second task, Hina wins the task with 60 votes.
- Shockingly, Priyank gets upset with Hina for making fun of his dance.
- On the other hand, Vikas’s mother tells Shilpa’s brother that she considers Shilpa her daughter and Vikas never said wrong things about her. However, Shilpa’s brother tries to avoid conversation with Vikas’s mother.
Watch Bigg Boss 11 at 10:30 pm on Colors. Stay tuned for more updates…