New York based Trump Organization, world’s only global luxury real estate brand which is the business venture of US President Donald Trump, has partnered with Kolkata’s Unimark Group for a residential project.
It is said that the 4,00,000 sq. ft residential project on the city’s EM Bypass stretch will feature reasonable size units of around 2,500 sq ft.
The market price of the Trump-brand residencies in India ranges from Rs 3.5-15 crore. In India, the organization works through direct licensing agreements minus equity investments.
Other projects by Trump Organization in India:
Outside North America, the company’s largest market is India. It is targeting locations with high demand of luxury properties such as Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad and Goa. So far, it has signed five projects (including Kolkata’s project) with different partners.
- A luxury project partnered with Lodha Group in Lower Parel, Mumbai. The rates start from Rs 25,000 to Rs 30,000 per sq ft for the under-construction property and comprises of 3-4 BHK apartments. It is said that more than 60 percent of the 402 units have been sold. The 75-storey will be ready by 2018-19.
- Partnered with Pune-based Panchshil Reality Trump Towers is a two-tower project in Kalyani Nagar. The twin-tower project comprises of 22-storeys each with 44 plush single-floor condominiums. All the apartments here are 5 BHK with an additional home-theatre room with a 360 degree of the city.
- The company’s first commercial deal in India was signed with real estate private equity firm IREO in Gurugram. The 6,00,000 – 7,00,000 sq ft project is located on the city’s Golf Course Extension Road.
- There’s also a luxury residential project with M3M group in Gurugram.
- Trump Organization is in talks with Panchshil Reality for its second project in Khardi area. The project will comprise of four towers spread across 5,00,000 sq. ft.