The Pharma Gorilla will be held on March 27, 2019 in Hilton Mumbai International Airport, Mumbai, India. It provides the opportunity to learn, engage and network with the pharmaceutical and healthcare fraternity. This conference is designed to address practical issues and topics for Corporates, scientists, professors, business representatives, and healthcare providers to discuss the latest innovations, trends and concerns, practical challenges and solutions in Pharma.
The objective of this conference to share expertise addressing the current advancements involved in the Pharmaceutical industry. The knowledgeable intriguing sessions will create an ideal platform to get acquainted with the latest trends, advancements, and future of the pharmaceutical sciences. It is a wonderful opportunity for all the participants as it provides a networking opportunity to collaborate with the world class Pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
The Pharma Gorilla provides a perfect platform for conducting presentations, keynote sessions, sharing the knowledge, one on one meeting with your potential audience and getting acquainted with the latest developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry to stand out of the competition.
Target audience: 100+ key decision makers of pharmaceutical companies, Pharma colleges, software development companies, CRO and data management companies.
Speakers at The Pharma Gorilla!
- Ashok Bhattacharya, Director, Takeda Pharmaceuticals India Pvt. Ltd.
- Pirthi Pal Singh, Associate Director, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- Kaustubh Berde, Vice President – International Business : Emerging Markets, Wockhardt
- Swaran Jeet Singh Flora, Director, NIPER
- Dr Sandeep Arora, Prof and Director, Chitkara College of Pharmacy
- Swati Veera, Senior In-House Patent Attorney & SGM, Indoco Remedies Limited
- Saurabh Gupta, General Manager- R&D (Formulation Development), Medley Pharmaceutical Ltd
- Pradeep Dhargalkar, Head of Packaging development, Unichem Laboratories Limited
- Prabir Das, Head – Pkgg Tech Services, OSD (India), Mylan Laboratories Limited
- Rinkesh Shah, Associate Director, Digital Marketing, Cipla
- Aditya Banerjee, Senior Manager Digital Marketing, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Subhojit Mukherjee, SBU Head, Wanbury Limited……many more
- Novel strategies and Innovation in the pharmaceutical industry
- Advances the Future of Pharma
Emerging Therapeutics and Trends in Pharmaceutical Industry: Biologicals, Neutraceuticals, Preventive Foods
- Drug discovery and delivery: A companion for Modern Therapeutic era
- Regulatory Affairs & Intellectual Property Rights in Pharma
- Challenges in Pharmaceutical Formulations
- Latest Trends in Pharmaceutical Product Packaging and Commercialization
- A Disruptive take on Marketing: Digital Marketing comes to Pharma
Round Table Discussion:
- New and Emerging Trends in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Contact Person: Ashish Kumar
(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)