Exclusive Conference for NexGen HR Leaders to be conducted on 9th & 10th May 2019 | Mumbai
The 2019 EX Masterclass & Summit provides in-depth insight on employee experience and employee engagement in the contemporary Digital Age.
Digital transformation is no longer a niche; it has become an essential across industries. The fast-paced technology is transforming the way organizations work. Goldman Communications is bringing together leading HR professionals for our 2019 Human Resource Summit: Employee Engagement and Experience in the Digital Age in Mumbai.
This Summit will feature pre-conference workshop led by renowned master class expert Ben Whitter followed by comprehensive sessions, discussion on interesting topics on how to overcome employee engagement challenges, learn practical strategies to modernize your Employee Engagement approach and ways to improve your employee experience at work.
This workshop will be followed by a strategically curated conference on “Employee Engagement in the Digital Age” on the second day where we have confirmed Kaustubh Sonalkar: President HR – Essar Group as our keynote speaker and also some industry experts, Harjeet Khanduja: Vice President HR- Reliance Jio, Jagan Mohan Reddy: Vice President HR – Tech Mahindra, Anil Kumar Misra: CHRO – Magicbricks, Punit Puri: CHRO – Tata Motor Finance, Rajan Susaira: Country Head – Talent Acquisition, India & Indonesia – Merck Life science, Kenneth W Wheeler: Vice President Human Resources (L&D) – Loginext etc.
- Employee Experience Masterclass : 9th May 2019
- Employee Engagement Conference : 10th May 2019
- Venue : Mumbai
- Course Expert: Ben Whitter
- Speakers : 15+ Industry Experts
- Who Should Attend : Leading HR professionals
- Forum Type : Paid Participation
- Contact : Huzefa Delhiwala – 97730 73801 | [email protected]
- Contact : Zoheb Mayariwala – 97736 36980 | [email protected]
- For more Information : http://www.employeeexperience.in/
- Organiser : Goldman Communications Pvt Ltd
The Employee Experience Masterclass at a glance
Experiential organizations are more profitable, more productive, and more engaging businesses. It is no accident. This workshop is designed to discover how to build outstanding employee experiences that contribute strongly to key business metrics. Come and take part in this journey, working with your colleagues and the facilitator, learn how to create organizations where people truly thrive and deliver astounding results. This is a very ‘human’ experience.
The Employee Engagement Conference Overview
With this rapid digital transformation, employee engagement is becoming an essential factor for companies to consider when striving to increase productivity, execute business strategies, improve company performance and develop roles within the company.
The conference discussion will focus on interesting topics such as how to overcome employee engagement challenges, learning the new age practical strategies to modernize Employee Engagement approach and ways to improve employee experience at work.
Key advantage of attending:
- Get insights into the entire Employee Experience Journey
- Understand current trend and be prepared for the future challenges & opportunities
- Learn & Benchmark from the leading HR profiles reshaping the HR function
- Deep-Dive into the disruptive technologies like AI & RPA that’s going to completely transform & heavily impact the current & future HR roles & responsibilities
- Build key elements to create an Employee & Customer Centric Culture within your organization
Who Should Attend?
- President HR
- Director HR
- Vice President HR
- Chief Human Resource Officer
- General Manager HR
- Head Employee Engagement
- Head Talent Management
- Head Organization Development
- HRIS professionals
- HR Consultants
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to find out: how good Employee Engagement & EX culture is built and what is its power.