In today’s omni-channel world, having a modern and agile supply chain can mean the difference between staying afloat and sinking. Such modern day supply chain is built on innovative strategies, embracing technological advances and skillful resource optimization.
The challenge for Supply Chain professionals in India is to build inbound supply chains that can manage long-term growth while remaining flexible and responsive enough to handle short-term volatility of changing customer demands and changing market demographics.
Moreover, professionals are facing turbulent times as they try to navigate through various tariffs deals with global impact, geopolitical uncertainties and new technologies adding further competition to already complex supply chains.
At the Supply Chain Excellence Summit 2019, let’s take a deeper look into how Innovative Strategies, Disruptive Technology, and Resource Optimization can help supply chains remain relevant and sustainable.
This Summit is backed by well known institutes like Logistics Skill Council India and National Bulk Handling Corporation.
· Event: Supply Chain Excellence Summit 2019
· Dates: 8th & 9th August 2019
· Venue : Mumbai
· Keynote Speakers: Anil Shipley, Executive President & Chief Supply Chain Officer @Polycab India Ltd and Amartya Guha, Associate Director- Supply Chain, Flipkart
· Speakers/Panelists : 30+ Industry Experts
· Who Should Attend : Managing Directors, Presidents, Directors, CEOs, Chief Supply Chain Officers and others
· Forum Type : Paid Participation
· Contact Information :
Huzefa Delhiwala at email@example.com or call on 9773264019
Zoheb Mayariwala at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9773636980
· For more Information : http://supplychainsummit.in/
· Organiser : Goldman Communications Pvt Ltd
Fasten your seat belts, as some of the most influential speakers from the Supply Chain domain gear up to thrill you with their knowledge, experience & expertise. We are Excited to announce some of our Eminent Speakers for the Supply Chain Excellence Summit 2019.
· Anil Shipley, Executive President & Chief Supply Chain Officer @Polycab India Ltd: Mr. Anil Shipley a B-Tech graduate from IIT-BHU and PGDBM from IIM Kolkata, has over 33 years of experience covering multiple functions including manufacturing, operations, quality, vendor development, purchase and overall SCM. His USP is business strategy, turnaround of units and communications.
· Amartyaa Guha, Associate Director- Supply Chain @ Flipkart: Amartya comes with a rich experience across various industries. He is a strategic planner and implementer with proven abilities in supporting organizational growth through effective supply chain strategy. Amartya is a dynamic and result-oriented supply chain professional experience in the areas of procurement, logistics and demand planning.
· Jayanta Chatterjee, Whole Time Director Supply Chain India @Castrol India: Jayanta Chatterjee has 26 years of end to end Supply Chain leadership experience across multiple functions (Planning, Customer Fulfillment, Manufacturing and Process Implementation) and business channels (Retail, Distributor, OEM, Industrial and Marine) in Asia & Pacific and India. Jayanta started his professional career with Philips India Ltd before joining Castrol India in 1999.
· Ramesh Doraiswami, MD & CEO @National Bulk Handling Corporation: Mr. Ramesh has over 30 years of leadership experience across industry verticals and diverse company cultures. He is also accredited with establishing Business Knowledge Centre at Johnson & Johnson that served as strategic analytics, partnering the Asia Pacific Sales & Marketing team and a Regional Distribution Centre at Singapore to efficiently service product need of 14 countries in Asia Pacific.
· Deepak Vazirani, Executive Director - Supply Chain - India & South East Asia @Diversey India Hygiene Pvt. Ltd: Deepak has 20 years of experience across entire Planning Process (incl. Demand / Supply) and S&OP Process, Manufacturing & 3P Operations, Warehousing, Logistics & Distribution. He has been recognized as an early mover and innovator especially where start-ups having for value offerings.
· Shekhar Tiwari, Managing Director - Supply Chain and Network Operations @Accenture: Mr. Tiwari is engaged in monitoring business operations with accountability of service delivery and profit centre. He has 18 years of experience with three of the best multi-nationals in the FMCG world P&G, PepsiCo and Accenture overseeing operations involving Strategic Management, Logistics/ Distribution Management, Inventory/ Stock and Commercial Operations as well as development of innovative and effective cost control techniques.
· Devadas Chittozhi, Chief Supply Chain Officer @Shoppers Stop Ltd.: Mr. Devadas Chittozhi has 28 years of experience in Retail Supply chain. He has worked with Weekender for 8 years as Head of Logistics. Since the last 20 years he has been working with Shoppers Stop Limited. He is also an Advisory Council Member for Express Logistics and Supply chain (ELSC) and Supply chain Committee Member for Retail Association of India (RAI).
· Saikat Sarkar, Chief-Small Format Stores @Future Consumer Limited: Saikat is a food and beverage specialist having 22 years of functional experience as an hotelier, entrepreneur and retailer. He has been conceptualizing, streamlining and revamping integrated fresh produce supply chain for Future Group for past 3 years and managed multiple brands and categories, developing them from inception.
· Saurabh Lal, Director Supply Chain @Kellogg Company: Mr. Lal has over 20 years of supply chain experience, have successfully led large teams as well as multiple production and warehousing sites across industries. Before joining Kellogg Company, Mr. Lal was CEO - Manufacturing & Supply Chain at Future Consumer Limited, where he was instrumental in building the manufacturing and supply chain catering to the emerging food trends.
· Debashish Roy, Executive Vice President - R&D and Supply Chain @Blue Star: Debashish Roy has 30 years of experience in Consumer Durable and Engineering industry and is heading functions like Engineering, Manufacturing, R&D, Sourcing, Supply chain and in Setting up green field plants. Handling P&L at plant level as SBU.
· Rajasekhara Reddy, Vice President - Global Demand Planning and Logistics @Glenmark Pharmaceuticals: He has served in different industries like personal care, food & beverages & Pharmaceutical in all aspects at different levels in Supply Chain at multiple geographies. During this period, he has worked on 2 transformation projects and multiple technology interventions in Supply Chain. His current interest lies in end-to-end supply chain transformation and technology implementation in order to increase the productivity, visibility & transparency in the Supply Chain.
· Gaurav Saxena, AVP Supply Chain @Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.: Gaurav has 18 years of National & International experience, Gaurav has worked with esteem organizations like Accenture, Wal-Mart, Sony and presently working with Reliance Jio. Gaurav has been nominated to attend some of the prestigious Leadership Development Programs like Sony Leadership program, Walton Institute, Advance Leadership Development, Accenture Project Management and Core Manager School.
· Raul Villamarin Rodriguez, Assistant Professor @Universal Business School: Prof. Raul Villamarin Rodriguez is a Spanish national, Asst. Prof. for BBA and MBA at Universal Business School, India. He holds three Master’s degrees and is currently pursuing a PhD in the field of AI and HRM from Spain. Prof. Rodriguez academic focus lies in the field of Operations Management (SCM) and HR and Business Analytics in relation to the influence of new technologies (AI, ML, Cyber-security, FinTech, Blockchain, and Cloud) on business operations and human relations.
Stay tuned for more updates on speakers & activities..!
Join us in Mumbai for quick-paced & high-energy agenda drives; multi-dimensional thinking & rapid exposure to new ideas by industry experts to conduct a thorough assessment of your end-to-end supply chain.