Empowering Women Entrepreneurship Conference is going to be held on 7th March 2019 at Four Points by Sheraton, Vashi, Navi Mumbai for aspiring women entrepreneurs looking to gain leadership skills and knowledge about the corporate world.
The Conference will mainly talk about women empowerment & how modern women entrepreneurs are leading Industry. The Event is divided into two parts: First half would be of motivational speakers followed by felicitation.
Topics of Discussion:
- NMCBI’s Services & Opportunities
- Entrepreneurial Opportunity for Women
- Government Schemes & Supports for Women in India
- Challenges for Women to get into Business
- Amrita Chowdhury, Director, Gaia Smart Cities
- Kanika Bawa, Founder & CEO, Kanika Bawa Design
- Karishma Mookhey, Director-Network Intelligence, Co-Founder -Institute of Information Security
- Komal Sinha, Actress, APA Miss India 2017, International Supermodel
- Nabomita Mazumdar, Ambassador, Ministry Of Women And Child Development
- Neeru Bafna, Chief Human Resource Officer, Eros International Plc.
- Pritha Mitra Dasgupta, Director, Integrated Communications, IPG Mediabrands India
- Rajas Kasbekar, Advocate & Solicitor, India & UK
- Rajita Kulkarni, President, Sri Sri University
- Rutuja Udeshi, International Swimmer
- Seema Singh Bhadoria, Ceo- Gyan Batao- The Learning Hub & Ex Ceo-Richfeel Health & Beauty Pvt Ltd
- Solonie Pathania, Ironmen-Triathlon & Programm Manager, Frost & Sullivan
- Sonia Dubey Dewan, Founder- Bposh Image Consultants, Co-Founder & ED -Indian School Of Image Management
- Sumitra Vinit Goenka, Director Ratein Infotech India Pvt Ltd, Ceo-Triangle, Founder Director Freshfrugies & Trustee-Nirman NGO
- Ujjyaini Mitra, Head of Data, Zee5 & many more.
For Information, please contact us at [email protected] /+91 9643928873