Dear Industry Peers,
Following past 4 years success of our India Nuclear Industry Congress 2015~2018, we are very delighted to announce the 5th India Nuclear New Build Congress will come back and be held on May. 15-16, Mumbai, India. It is one of the most recognized and best established nuclear industry conferences in India, focusing on NPPs both under construction and proposed. The event will discuss topics like National Policy, International Collaboration, Nuclear Partnerships, Nuclear Liability, Financing & Risk Management, Projects Updates, Reactor Technologies, Supply Chain and Fuel Cycle.
The 5th India Nuclear New Build Congress is a “must-attend” for anyone who wants to stay current and on top of industry trends and developments. Meanwhile, for those who are keen to find new investment opportunities or strengthen their presence in India, our two-day event will also provide a cozy platform to meet your future partners.
Top Reasons Why You Can’t Miss?
- Only new build conference focus on Updates of National Policy, Market Trends, and Project Updates
- Catch Up With Dynamics in the Fields of Projects Updates, Nuclear Partnerships, International Collaboration, Reactor Technologies, Supply Chain and Fuel Cycle
- Benefit from Exclusive Technical Session focusing on Technology Transfer, Digitalisaon Trends and Equipment Services Showcase
- Discuss the Public Engagement and Risk Assessment in Indian Society
Part of Eminent speakers:
- Ramdas Bhattacharya, Executive Senior Advisor, Tokyo Centre, World Association of Nuclear Operators (WANO)
- Arun Srivastava, Secretary, Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) & Head, Institutional Collaboration and Programs Division, Department of Atomic Energy, India
- Suresh Gangotra, Outstanding Scientist & Head Safeguards, Safety and Security Division, Nuclear Controls and Planning Wing, Department of Atomic Energy, India
- Soumen Sinha, Scientific Officer, Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB)
- B. Rastog, Former Advisor to the Government of India, Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change
- Sabir F. Vhora, Executive Director, Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
- Shri R. Banerjee, Board of Director, Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
- Rajagopalan, Director (Constructions), Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (BHAVINI)
- Pillai Puthiyavinayagamr, Director, Reactor Design Group, Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR)
- Sai Baba, Outstanding Scientist & Director, Resources Management Group, Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR)
- Gautam Dey, Associate Director, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
- Nikita Mazein, Vice President, Rusatom Overseas