NARSINGHPUR: A man stung by wasp died of suffocation caused by inflammation at Karakbel village on Friday.    Lakhan Thakur, posted at police chowki in district hospital said that Vijay Kumar Barelal, 50, resident of Karakbel died on the way while he was being rushed to the hospital by the kin.  The kin of the deceased said that he was working as a peon at the government senior secondary school.

On Friday when he opened the doors of the school for cleaning suddenly wasps attacked him and stung him on face and chest which caused him severe pain and inflammation. He was rushed to primary health centre at Karakbel but no doctor or employee was present. He died while he was being taken to Narsinghpur. The villagers complained that there are no medical facility in Karakbel on time. They demanded for arranging proper medical facilities at Karakbel from district and health administration.

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in