Dewas : Three residents of the Mochipura Mohalla of Hatpiplya Nagar were severly scorched in a house fire. All the three victims are in severe conditions.

Sub-Inspector SD Dwivedi said that a house fire broke out in the house of Bablu (25 years) s/o Jitendra in which he, his wife Komal Bai and an infant of 1-1.5 years old were severely scorched. All the three victims were admitted into a private hospital of Hatpiplya from where they were referred to Indore.

Bablu told Police that his wife was making tea and suddenly she caught fire from the gas due to which the accident took place.

SI Dwivedi said that Bablu, his wife and his son are in severe conditions. Hatpiplaya Police have a case and have started an investigation.

(For all the latest News, Mumbai, Entertainment, Cricket, Business and Featured News updates, visit Free Press Journal. Also, follow us on Twitter and Instagram and do like our Facebook page for continuous updates on the go)

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in