Advertisement

Minister suffers electric shock: Bunglows to be checked

FPJ Bureau | Updated on: Thursday, May 30, 2019, 02:08 PM IST

Advertisement

BHOPAL :  The incident of minister for school education Vijay Shah suffering electric shock at his government bungalow, has shocked ministers in the state government. Minister for public works department Rampal Singh has given instructions to get bungalows of all ministers checked to avoid any mishap.

According to Singh, the incident of Shah suffering electric shock is quite serious. He said instructions have been given to ensure that such incidents should not happen as excessive rains this time has led to water leakage in government bungalows too.

Singh said other government houses would also be checked. Earlier, Shah, while switching off fan in his bungalow two days back, suffered electric shock and he was admitted to a hospital.

Advertisement

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. To receive it on Telegram, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

Published on: Saturday, July 16, 2016, 02:10 AM IST