Representative Pic
Representative Pic

Bhind (Madhya Pradesh): Three men from Bhind's Chaturvedi Nagar on Monday consumed two bottles of sanitizer, resulting in the death of two while one person is critical.

"Liquor shops were shut on Sunday. The sanitizer was likely bought from Itawa or any other place," said Manoj Singh, Superintendent of Police (SP), Bhind.

"The bottle we seized has Chinese-made ethanol in which alcohol percentage is about 100. After speaking to doctors it is found that Even 20 ml consumption is fatal, while they had 500 ml each. The probe is on," the SP added.

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in