Advertisement

Bhopal

Updated on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 12:17 PM IST

Madhya Pradesh: 3 members of family die of poisonous insect bite

The incident took place in Kothi Taal village on the intervening night of Saturday-Sunday when the man and his children were sleeping in their house, he said.
Representative Photo |

Representative Photo |

Advertisement

Shahdol (Madhya Pradesh): A man, his minor son and daughter died due to a poisonous insect bite in Madhya Pradesh's Shahdol district, a police official said on Monday.

The incident took place in Kothi Taal village on the intervening night of Saturday-Sunday when the man and his children were sleeping in their house, he said.

Sometime after midnight, the man, Lala Paalia (35), suddenly complained of severe body pain, Jaitpur police station in-charge Sudeep Soni said.

His family members rushed him to Jaitpur community health centre and he succumbed during treatment on Sunday morning, the official said.

His son Sanjay (5) and daughter Shashi (3) were also found dead in the room where they were sleeping, he said.

The official said the postmortem reports confirmed they died of some poisonous insect bite.

The police have registered a case and are conducting a probe into it, he added.

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

Advertisement
Published on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 12:17 PM IST
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement