Bhopal: The state government has given nod to the formation of committees to monitor the work of Yuva Swabhiman Yojna, on Tuesday. A state level panel will look into the implementation of the scheme while in every district the collector will form a committee approved by the in-charge minister.
The state government had promised in its Vachan Patra to provide the employment to the youths. Now the government have issued the orders.The youths living in the urban area in the age groups of 21-30 years will be given professional training to get employment. The scheme will ensure the 100 days work in one calendar year.
Chief secretary will be the chairman of the committee. The other members of the panel will be the ACS of rural development, finance principal secretary and principal secretary of chief minister, PS of urban development, PS of technical education and the commissioner urban development.
In every district three-member committee will be formed, the members will be the beneficiary of the same ward, while the two other active member of the ward will be nominated by the minister. The collector will be personally responsible for the execution of the scheme. He will have to take the meeting time to time to assess the work under YSY.
The local body commissioner and the chief municipal officer will be the nodal officer of the programme. They will be responsible for the implementation of the programme. The 90 per cent of the expenses will be borne by the state government the rest 10 percent will be spent by the local bodies through their own resources. The youth can register themselves through the portal and also by downloading the App in their mobiles.