Bhopal: Mandsaur firing incident will be re-investigated

Bhopal: Home minister Bala Bachchan, assuming the charge of his department on Wednesday, announced that Mandsaur firing incident would be re-investigated. Bachchan said the bomb blasts in Petlawad and Balaghat would also be reinvestigated.

The previous government had constituted a Commission to probe into Mandsaur firing incident on June 6, 2017. The investigation report gave clean chit to then collector and superintendent of police (SP) and they were reinstated.
Bachchan by announcing reinvestigations into the firing incident has once again brought the issue to the fore.

Bachchan also said director general of police (DGP) had been asked to control crimes against women. Bachchan said police officers have been asked to ensure that criminals should be fearful of police and they should be scary of committing crimes.

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in