Bhopal: Landfill fire doused after 48 hours
Bhopal: Landfill fire doused after 48 hours

BHOPAL

Goods and valuables worth lakhs were gutted as fire broke out at a bike showroom in Koh-e-Fiza area on Wednesday morning. Four fire tenders were pressed into service to douse the fire.

Koh-e-Fiza police station SHO, Amresh Bohre informed that fire broke at Maa bike Showroom due to short circuit. In the morning, passers-by noticed smoke coming out from the showroom and they reported the matter to police.

Fire fighters were rushed to the spot and the fire was brought under control within hours. Blaze gutted air conditioners, furniture, computer, printer, stationery, spare parts of the scooter and motorcycle were gutted. New bikes and scooters were taken out timely out of the showroom.

Showroom owner, Kapil Mansharamani reported the matter to police and claimed to have lost valuables of around Rs 20 lakh in the fire. The police have registered the case and investigating the matter

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in