Bhikangaon : A 28 year old man fell into a well after being electrocuted on Thursday in Bikangaoan.
He reportedly had gone to switch on the motor, which pulls water out of the well, when he got electrocuted and fell into the 50 metre deep well.
The deceased identified as Narendra Lakhansingh was a resident of Sirali village of the area. The Sarpanch Rupsingh Mehta informed that a person Narayan Singh saw the man falling into the well and informed him about the incident.
Family members of the deceased however said that, Narendra went to the well to give water to his cattle when he fell into it.
Divers were sent inside the well after the mishap, but Narendra’s body could not be found.
Water from the well was drained out using of four diesel engines and two motors for three hours, after which Narendra’s body could be found and taken out. Head constable Babulal Bhalse was also on the spot.