By: Swarna Srikanth | February 11, 2024
On an only-fruit diet or have promised yourself to add nutritional fruits to your daily food plans? We have you covered.
While we know that all fruits are healthy, what are the best fruits that align with your fitness goals?
We ask you to add these five fruits to your meal while reflecting on what goodness they have in store for you!
(1) Oranges are a high source of Vitamin C which helps you stay hydrated and energetic. It also aids digestion.
(2) It's quite thoughtfully said that 'Apples a day keep a doctor away' as they come with natural sugars and high fiber, providing energy and good health.
(3) Papayas are good, especially during winter as they provide warmth to the body. The fruit is a blessing for one's skin and eyesight.
(4) Pineapple contains essential vitamins and minerals that prove beneficial to bones and the digestive system.
(5) Berries are known for their high levels of antioxidants that reduce the risk of chronic diseases like cancer, heart disease, and neurodegenerative disorders.