Beijing: A total of 1,285 people died as a result of infectious diseases in China in April, official data showed on Wednesday.
According to the National Health and Family Planning Commission, there were 653,680 cases of infectious diseases reported last month.
More than 303,000 cases were classified as Class B infectious diseases and they led to 1,259 deaths. Viral hepatitis, tuberculosis, syphilis, gonorrhoea and bacterial and amoebic dysentery accounted for 92 percent of cases in this category.
- India vs Bangladesh Asia Cup 2018 Super 4 Live streaming: When and where to watch in India
- Shilpa Shetty open to doing movies again
- Want to be part of diversity wave in Hollywood: Ali Fazal
- Maharashtra: 5 including 3 kids dead as truck rams auto-rickshaw
- Mumbai: Jet Airways pax demands Rs 30 lakh compensation, 100 upgrades