Muslims across the globe abstain from eating and drinking from dawn to dusk for the entire month of Ramadan, the ninth month in the Muslim calendar. Also known as Ramzan, it is said to be the month holy month for the people of Islamic faith. It is believed that it is during the month of Ranzan, the Holy Quran was revealed to Prophet Mohammad. Muslims during this auspicious month read the holy Quran together and seek blessings of Allah. It is believed that fasting in Ramzan brings people closer to God and reminds them of those less fortunate who cannot afford the basic necessities of life. This year, Ramadan began on May 16 and will end on June 14. In order to celebrate Ramadan, we have compiled a list of messages, greetings and images to share on Facebook, SMS and WhatsApp.
- On the occasion of Ramadan, let’s celebrate and enjoy and ask Allah for forgiveness of our sins and be forgiven.
- I hope this Ramadan bring cheer, prosperity and peace in your life.
Let us pray that we gain enough strength to accept the highs and lows of life with equanimity.
- May Allah send his love like sunshine,
In his warm and gentle ways,
To fill every corner of your heart,
And your Life with lots of happiness.
- Almighty Allah offered lots of spiritual reward for this month of Ramadan! You must observe fasting and refrain from sinful activities.
Happy Ramadan Kareem!
- Let’s celebrate as the month of Ramadan begins here.
Filling our life happiness and mirth, as Allah bless as once again with prosperity and cheer.
- May Allah’s immaculate grace and exceptional wisdom conquer your life as you celebrate this holy month of Ramadan. Have a blessed and peaceful Ramadan Mubarak!
- May this month of Ramadan be fruitful.
Here’s wishing you to receive the most delightful gifts of Ramadan.
- I pray for your continuous abundance in life, satisfaction, and joy.
May all of these will be a grant to you, for you are a great brother I treasure.
A blessed Ramadan to you!
- May this festivity push peace to transcend the earth,
Let light brighten up the world and grow hope to every Muslim’s heart.
- Humility for prosperity, Sacrifice for blessings, Bended knees for rewards,
Heart laid down for worship to Allah who deserves these all.
- As the auspicious month of Ramadan starts,
May the crescent-shaped moon brighten your path toward enlightenment,
May Allah bless you with peace and grace.