Free Press Journal

Anaesthesia Overdose During Hair Transplant Surgery Allegedly Kills Man

FOLLOW US:

Pic: youtube.com

According to various media reports, a surgery done at a Hair Transplant Centre, allegedly led to the death of a final year MBBS student Santosh Kumar, due to an overdose of Anaesthesia in Chennai. The salon in Nungambakkama had license only for hair cutting and hair styling and not for any surgical procedures. Santosh’s parents have demanded action against the doctor and the anaesthetist who performed the medical procedure.