Ujjain: A ‘home fair’, organised by the Ujjain Development Authority got underway on Monday. The fair was inaugurated by the UDA president Jagdish Agrawal. Information on all UDA properties can be got at the fair as also on easily obtainable loans.
CEO of Ujjain Development Authority, Abhishek Dubey stated that 11 nationalised banks had set up their counters at the fair to give out details of different schemes and loans to beneficiaries. Charges for search, valuation and file processing will be waived by banks, while credit and insurance cover facilities will be given to beneficiaries. He further added anyone who wished to buy property could submit application forms by March 30 at the UDA office.
Dheeraj Shrivastav, Amit Dubey, Rohit Sisodiya, Ajay Tanwar and other officials from banks were present at the fair. SS Gupta, CP Mundra, Jaideep Sharma, engineers and staff members of UDA contributed towards organising the fair.
- Maharashtra: Major accident on Mumbai- Pune Expressway brings traffic to a standstill
- Watch Video: Disha Patani raises temperature high as she grooves to ‘idol’ Beyonce’s Coachella 2018 performance
- Huge potential to boost trade, investments with Russia: Suresh Prabhu
- ‘I Said it’: Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis admits to controversial audio-clip
- IPL 2018 Final: Top 10 interesting trivia about Chennai Super Kings and Sunrisers Hyderabad