Ujjain: Ujjain development authority (UDA) registered residential plots located under Kshipra Vihar Yojana on Wednesday. The UDA chief executive officer Abhishek Dube told that in the presence of UDA chairman Jagdish Agrawal registration of plots had been confirmed.
According to him one applicant had to submit only one application form for the allotment of the plots, if any applicant submits more than one application forms for plots, then except one application form, rest of the forms will be liable to be rejected, he informed. Hundreds of applicants were keen to take part in the lotteries for allotment UDA residential plots which were carried out by the UDA chairman Agrawal.
Superintending engineer SS Gupta, executive engineer KC Patidar, revenue officer Jaideep Sharma, Mulchand Junwal, office superintendent Chandarsing Kadam, Sharad Barve, Kalash Jatwa, Mahesh Yadav, Sanjay Vyas, Sunil Dabur, Vivek Bhawsar and Rahulsingh were present with other officials concerned on this occasion.
- Sujata Kumar was a very dignified lady, full of warmth: Boney Kapoor on Sridevi’s ‘English Vinglish’ co-star
- Maharashtra: Malshej ghat route in Thane closed for traffic after boulder crash
- Asian Games 2018: Bollywood celebs all praises for ‘Golden Girl’ Vinesh Phogat
- Asian Games 2018: Indian swimmer Virdhawal Khade betters own national record, qualifies for final
- Indore: Amidst high drama, IIPS students get permission to hold Fiesta