Ujjain: A meeting of the Krishi Upaj Mandi was held on Monday. The meeting was presided over by President Bahadur Singh Bormundala.
The meeting unanimously protested against a proposal by Ujjain Development Authority recommending shifting of the Mandi outside city limits. Installation of a unit for filtered potable water was recommended collectively during the meeting. A proposal for constructing a dining hall for farmers was also approved during the meeting. Sher Patel, Chandrakal Bai, Raghunandan Patidar and other members were present at the meeting.
- Bollywood’s Forgotten Stars: 10 unbelievable facts about ‘Mohabbatein’ actor – Jugal Hansraj
- Madhya Pradesh: A gifted state with diverse cropping pattern with tremendous untapped potential
- Why we must overcome mental apartheid
- IPL 2018 Final Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad: 5 players to watch out for
- IPL 2018 Final: FPJ’s Dream XI for Chennai Super Kings and Sunrisers Hyderabad