Ujjain: A meeting of the Krishi Upaj Mandi was held on Monday. The meeting was presided over by President Bahadur Singh Bormundala.
The meeting unanimously protested against a proposal by Ujjain Development Authority recommending shifting of the Mandi outside city limits. Installation of a unit for filtered potable water was recommended collectively during the meeting. A proposal for constructing a dining hall for farmers was also approved during the meeting. Sher Patel, Chandrakal Bai, Raghunandan Patidar and other members were present at the meeting.
- Rahul Gandhi on Facebook data breach: Government trying to divert attention from Indians killed in Iraq
- BrahMos supersonic cruise missile successfully flight tested from Pokhran in Rajasthan
- Golfer Shubhankar Sharma fights hard before losing to Sergio Garcia Austin
- Delhi High Court seeks Centre’s response on plea against AAP minister Kailash Gahlot
- Rajya Sabha adjourned till tomorrow amid noisy protests