Ujjain: A 10-day training course on research methodology in social sciences, organised by School of Studies in Economics, Vikram University, concluded in presence of chief guest VU vice-chancellor SS Pandey on Friday.
Many experts shared insights on various dimensions of conducting a significant research that plays fundamental role in development of society and nation. Students also learned to testify research on parameters of scientific techniques, mathematical formulations, economic perspective and computer technologies. Pandey in his address said that students must inculcate the knowledge received in the course to carry out significant researches.
In the first session of the last of course, Dr SK Mishra explained correlations coefficient to analyse the relation between two variables. In the second session, Dr Rajesh Tailor informed students about statistical analysis using modern technologies. Participants Siddharth Kumar Gaurav (Rajasthan), Ayushi Chaturvedi (Madhya Pradesh), Bharat Kumar Mehar (Madhya Pradesh) and Meenarul Islam Biswas (Delhi) shared their experiences of the course.
HoD Prof Tapan Chaure conducted the proceedings and Dharmendra Singh Chauhan proposed a vote of thanks.
- England vs Australia 5th ODI: LIVE Score, Match Commentary, Updates
- Bollywood’s Forgotten Stars: 8 unknown facts about ‘Mohabbatein’ actress – Preeti Jhangiani
- FIFA World Cup 2018: FPJ’s dream XI predictions for Poland and Colombia
- FIFA World Cup 2018: FPJ’s dream XI predictions for Japan and Senegal
- Secret Superstar to Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Bollywood films are making waves in China