Ujjain : Social activist Dhanraj Gehlot made allegations of corruption on Municipal officers in the development of garden in Ward number 47, Subhash Nagar. He said that Rs 25 lakh was withdrawn in the name of development of garden in Subhash Nagar but no development has taken place. Dhanraj alleged that RTI was also filed for the information regarding the fund and plan of garden. Garden in-charge Yogendra Gangrade first denied the information but on complaint with the higher authority he provided information which was not satisfactory.
Yogendra Gangrade also used abusive language when residents tried to meet him. However, municipal officers suddenly placed developmental materials in garden in the midnight of Wednesday. He alleged that now the officer initiated development works of whose sanctioned amount they have withdrawn earlier. In another case of corruption municipal officers had declared the residential house as garden on papers. Suresh Pal has been living in Sainath colony for the past 25 years, officers had shown his land as garden on papers and also withdrawn money on the name of it, Dhanraj alleged.
- Maha Navami 2018: Significance, puja rituals, tithi and all you need to know
- Women activists welcome MJ Akbar’s resignation, call it a victory for #MeToo movement in India
- 40-year-old man arrested with fake Indian Notes in Delhi’s Anand Vihar
- Pakistan SC disqualifies 2 PML-N senators for holding dual nationalities
- PIPO Gives Popcorn a Traditional Boost with Desi-Cocktail Flavour