Mumbai: The Bombay High Court recently voiced its concern over the ‘misuse’ of ‘maternity’ benefits by working women. The court observed that if women claim these benefits during the entire gestational period, then it would defeat the very purpose of the Maternity Benefits Act. A division bench of Justice Satyaranjan Dharmadhikari and Justice Bharati Dangre was hearing a writ petition filed by Navi Mumbai-based Laxmi Yadav (35).
Home / Water Supply and Sanitation Department
- Apple’s new iPhones, Watch Series 4 now on sale in globally
- Mumbai-based TV actress accuses man of raping her at Rajasthan’s Neemrana
- News Alerts! Muzaffarpur shelter home case: Police orders arrest husband of ex-Bihar minister Manju Verma
- 6 Jammu and Kashmir policemen resign after terrorists abduct, kill 3 cops in Shopian
- ‘Not a single actress can generate business of Rs 500 cr as like Salman Khan’, says Kajol
TECHNOLOGY— Sep 20, 2018 04:31 pm Hangzhou: China’s e-tail giant Alibaba on Thursday unveiled a robot that will serve guests in the